Scrum is an Agile Project Methodology that enables software development organizations to prioritize the work which matters the most and break it down into manageable chunks. In this methodology, work is done in short cycles called Sprints, and the team meets daily to discuss current tasks and roadblocks that need to be resolved. Simply, Scrum is a method for managing projects that allow for quick development and testing, especially within a small team & increasing business value by ensuring that customers get what they actually want.
The features available in Orangescrum are;
- Add your planned/necessary tasks to Backlog.
- Get to know the status of tasks and remaining time in Active sprints.
- Drag and drop the task to change the status of the task in the Scrum board.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospective of sprints with Sprint Report.
- Get information about sprints performance with Velocity Reports.
NO, you can’t change to Scrum interface while in Simple project management interface.