[Sticky] Orangescrum Open Source V1.8.0 Released!
Dec 17, 2019 11:28 am
We have recently released Orangescrum Open Source V1.8.0. The best thing about this release among others is the ability to directly invite/add users to Orangescrum without the SMTP setup. It saves your time from setting up email configuration to get your team on-board. However, for other notifications like Daily catchup, email notifications, task replies etc, SMTP configuration is needed.
Fixes released in this version:
- Unable to Save a New Task Template
- Headers already sent warning fixes
- Table add-ons for model add-on were not found in data source default issue
- Invalid command ‘Header’
- Remove username from the drop-down
- Remove checkbox when no users are in the list from Add user popup
- Create task page layout changes
- My dashboard popup design changes
- Making the validation message throughout consistent
- Create a milestone button blink issue fixes while changing the list view or grid view
- Loader not removed after adding users
- Deprecation issue fixes
- Email Notification off on button design change
- Issue fixes in the add user to project popup
- Icon colors are not prominent in a new dropdown
- Filter box design changes after individual filters applied
- Deprecated warning message fixes in the footer, to-dos, task list, login form
- Base code invite user functionality removed, owner/admin can directly add users with email id and password
This version is available for both Linux & Windows servers. You can download this version here.