Why quick sign page breaks after installing Orangescrum in centos?
If you see first page is broken. Then add below content to htaccess file.
- Check the mode of selinux, if it is enforcing make it to permissive or disable the selinux mode
- To check the selinux mode:-
- To change the selinux mode:-
Command:- setenforce 0(permissive) / setenforce 1(enforcing)
- Also disable the firewalld service
Command:- service firewalld stop
- Open this file and edit vim /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
Add this below file ( AllowOverride All instead of AllowOverride None)
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
- Save the file and restart the Apache service.
service httpd restart
How to install PHPMailer add-on in Orangescrum Community Edition?
Can I send emails without SMTP?
Why am I not able to receive email/ not able to invite users?
What payment modes do you accept?
Why my Quick Signup page is breaking after installation?
Why I got this "4 simple steps to get started with OrangeScrum" page?
Facing 500 Internal server error on wamp server?
How to set up cron job for Linux server?
How to set up cron for windows?