How to install PHPMailer add-on in Orangescrum Community Edition?
- Apache with ‘mod_rewrite’
- Enable curl in php.ini
- Change the ‘post_max_size’ and ‘upload_max_filesize’ to 200Mb in php.ini
- PHP 5.5 or 5.6
- MySQL 5.6
- If STRICT mode is On, turn it Off.
For Existing Users
- Make sure to keep a backup of your existing “app” folder of your current working directory.
- Please latest code from below from (https://www.orangescrum.org/free-download)
- Extract the zip file(orangescrum-master.zip) to your desktop.
- Remove the existing “app” folder from your working directory then copy and paste the extracted “app” folder inside “orangescrum-master” to your working directory.
- If you are using local machine as storage (excluding Amazon S3), please follow the below steps:
- Find the folder named “files” inside the “app/webroot” folder from the back up app folder.
- Copy all the files and folders inside “files” and paste/replace inside the current(latest) “app/webroot/files” folder.
- Give write permission to “app/Config”, “app/tmp”, “app/Plugin” and “app/webroot” folders.
chmod -R 777 app/Config
chmod -R 777 app/tmp
chmod -R 777 app/Plugin
chmod -R 777 app/webroot
- Import the “addon.sql” files from the extracted files to your current database.
- Do necessary changes to “constants.php” and “database.php” inside “app/Config” folder again as you have done earlier. For Example SMTP email credentials in constants.php and database credentials in database.php.
- Run your website once.
Ex. http://localhost/orangescrum (if you are using localhost)
http://127.0.0.1/orangescrum (if you are using IP)
http://myprojects.orangescrum.com (if you are using any valid domain)
Note: if you are facing any issue or seeing any blank page after doing all the above steps, then just do the following once
- Replace “Configure::write(‘debug’,0);” with “Configure::write(‘debug’,2);” in the app/Config/core.php. Run the web url once and restore the debug value to 0 again.
For New Users
Use below URL
PHPMailer Addon Installation Procedure
- Download the Add-on zip file.
- Place the downloaded zip file(Ex. PhpMailer-V1.0.zip) in the “app/webroot” folder.
- Log in to the application.
- To install the add-on(Ex. Php Mailer add-on) run below link once and follow the instructions.
Ex. http://…./install/phpmailer (for Php Mailer add-on)
Note : If you don’t want use php mailer add-on please run below query
UPDATE`addons`SET`isactive` = ‘1’ WHERE`addons`.`name` = ‘PHPMAILER’;
If you want use php mailer add-on please run below query
UPDATE`addons`SET`isactive` = ‘0’ WHERE`addons`.`name` = ‘PHPMAILER’
Can I send emails without SMTP?
Why am I not able to receive email/ not able to invite users?
What payment modes do you accept?
Why my Quick Signup page is breaking after installation?
Why I got this "4 simple steps to get started with OrangeScrum" page?
Why quick sign page breaks after installing Orangescrum in centos?
Facing 500 Internal server error on wamp server?
How to set up cron job for Linux server?
How to set up cron for windows?