How can I create wiki for a project?
- Navigate to Left Menu >Feature> Wiki
- Click on New Wiki
- Provide required details such as wiki title, description, wiki category, sub-category and choose the project under which wiki is to be published. If it is a non-project wiki, then there is no need to select any project.
- Choose the approver of wiki. By default, approvers of that project will appear.
- If it is a parent wiki & you will be adding sub-wikis in future, then you can mark it as ‘Is Parent’. Or, you can choose the parent wiki.
- Click Final Submit for Approval. Once the wiki is approved by approvers, it appears for all team members for the project. They can access it under the wiki section of the respective accounts.