How can I create non-project wiki ?
- Navigate to Left Menu >Feature> Wiki
- Click on New Wiki.
- Provide required details such as wiki title, description, wiki category, sub-category and do not select any project in ‘Link to project’ field.
- Choose the approver of the wiki. By default, approvers of that project will appear.
- If it is a parent wiki & you will be adding sub-wikis in the future, then you can mark it as ‘Is Parent’. Or, you can choose the parent wiki.
- Click Final Submit for Approval. Once the wiki is approved by approvers, it appears for all team members for the project. They can access it under the wiki section of the respective accounts.