How I can set the rate hourly rate of the project members according to their roles?
- You can set the hourly rate of the project members according to their role using cost setting. This can be done by following steps:
- Click on the “setting”.
- Navigate to the “cost setting” under company setting.
- Now you can enter the name of the project in the search bar to set the cost of the user.
- Click on the “+” icon of the selected project.
- Click on select user dropdown to enter the resource name, select task type dropdown to enter the task type, select role dropdown to enter the role and finally set hourly rate and hourly actual rate.
- You can also set the hourly cost of more than one user by clicking on the “+Add more”.
- Once all data are added, click on “save”.
How to create Invoice?
How to see invoice list?
How to modify an invoice?
Can I set customize the invoice values according to my requirement?
How can generate auto invoice according the time log of resources?
How can I add custom task type?
How can I manage Task type list in cost setting?
How can I add the new role in to the project that not present in cost setting?
I want to allow admin to know about cost details. How can I do so?
Can I add account details of more than one bank?