How can I prepare a recurring invoice for a customer?
Invoice pro comes with a feature that helps you to prepare recurring invoices. This can be done by following steps:
- Navigate to “Invoice” page
- Click on “Create Invoice” and then “Create Invoice without unbilled time”.
- Now the invoice format in the screen appears where you can select the client and insert required data such as invoice number, date, price details, tax values and Transaction details.
- Once the data are inserted, Check the box name “Is Recurring?”.
- Now you need to enter your recurring data or the dates when the invoice is to be sent to the customer.
- For example, you have to send the invoice on 30th day of every month. Then you can check “monthly” and check on day 30 of every 1 month. You can also decide the number of occurrences, enter start date and end date for the payment.
- After entering the required data, click on “save and send”.
- Now invoice acknowledgment appears with a default message typed in the message box. You can edit the data as per your requirement and then click on “send”.
How to create Invoice?
How to see invoice list?
How to modify an invoice?
Can I set customize the invoice values according to my requirement?
How can generate auto invoice according the time log of resources?
How can I add custom task type?
How can I manage Task type list in cost setting?
How can I add the new role in to the project that not present in cost setting?
I want to allow admin to know about cost details. How can I do so?
Can I add account details of more than one bank?