Can I change the recurrence of an existing Recurring Task?
- Navigate to the task listing page of the particular project.
- Search for the parent recurring task in the task list. Parent recurring task is the task in which recurring frequency was added while creating it.
- The parent task can be identified by typing task title in search bar in task listing page. Say the task title is ‘Server Backup’, the parent recurring task will be ‘Server Backup’ and subsequent recurring tasks will be created as Server Backup-1, Server Backup-2 etc.
- Click on the parent recurring tasks to navigate to the task detail page of task & select Edit.
- Click to edit the recurring frequency of the tasks and save.
- Once required changes are done, click Update in Edit task form